Our office is now open to serve your dental needs!
Great news!! The California Department of Public Health has allowed Dental Offices to resume regular services. Our office is now open and scheduling appointments. Your oral health is always our top priority. We understand you might feel anxious about visiting us while stay-at-home orders are in place. We are greatly confident in our above and beyond infection control methods for our patient’s safety. Your dental team here at Tracy Hills Dental Care is available and ready to provide care and guidance. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any concern.
Infection control protocols immediately implemented for your safety:
- Disinfecting all high traffic areas every 30 minutes
- Daily touch-free temperature screenings on every staff member and every patient
- Reduce cross contamination within the waiting room by removing all magazines, dental brochures, and the coffee machine.
- One patient is scheduled at a time.
- HEPA air purifiers are installed in every room in the office.
What happens once you have an appointment scheduled?
- You will receive an email asking a series of health-related questions. If you answer yes to any of these questions, please contact the office.
- You can wait for your appointment wherever you want by requesting a text alert when it is your turn
- We ask that you come with a mask or face covering to the office. If you do not have one, a team member will provide one for you
- A team member will then take a touch free temperature reading. Please be aware that we will turn away any patient who registers a fever.
- If a treatment plan needs to be proposed, you have the option of in-person, via phone, or by virtual video chat. Our goal is to minimize in-office interaction and your physical time spent in the office for anything other than the actual procedure.
Your safety and staying on top of your oral health, is our #1 priority. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Your Dental Team at Tracy Hills Dental Care